NativeExcel for .NET is a high-performance solution that allows to create, read and modify Excel spreadsheets on the fly from any .NET application.
NativeExcel does not require installed Microsoft Excel on the user’s computer, it writes and reads excel files directly.
NativeExcel is a single DLL written completely in managed C#.
NativeExcel is well documented. It is supplied with the complete help file and online documentation
Samples and screenshots»
There are several samples and screenshots which demonstrate the use of NativeExcel
- High performance (30000-40000 values per second)
- Convenient object model
- Support for all Excel formatting options
- Microsoft Office is not required
- Create, read, modify and write excel files without Microsoft Excel.
- Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formula)
- Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells
- Images support
- Cell attributes (alignment, orientation, comments, borders, background attributes, and so on)
- Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration, and so on)
- Merged cells
- Group, UnGroup rows and columns
- Unicode characters support
- Copy, move, insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells
- Worksheet attributes (name, protection, selection, splitting and so on)
- Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, print area and so on)
- Reading of password protected (encrypted) excel files
- Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, CSV, TSV format