NativeExcel v1.x is a high-performance solution for Delphi that generates native Excel spreadsheets.
NativeExcel does not require installed Microsoft Office, it writes excel files directly.
NativeExcel can be used as a replacement of standard Excel components, it have the same object model, properties and methods.
With NativeExcel v1.x you can only create new excel files, not read existing ones. If you need read feature See: NativeExcel v2.x or later.
NativeExcel works with Delphi 4,5,6,7,2005,2006 and 2009
NativeExcel suite is well documented. It is supplied with the complete help file and online documentation
Samples and screenshots»
There are several samples and screenshots which demonstrate the use of NativeExcel
- High performance (30000-40000 values per second)
- Convenient object model
- Support for all Excel formatting options
- Microsoft Office is not required
- Compatibility with standard Delphi’s Excel components
- TDataset2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDataset descendants
- TDBGrid2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDBGrid descendants
- Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formula)
- Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells
- Cell attributes (alignment, orientation, comments, borders, background attributes, and so on)
- Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration, and so on)
- Merged cells
- Group/UnGroup rows/columns
- Unicode characters support
- Copy/Move/Delete/Insert range of cells
- Worksheet attributes (name, protection, selection, outline, and so on)
- Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, and so on)
- Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML or RTF files
Leave a Comment